Banqueting Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing B&H Buildings, we’re looking forward to taking care of you.
Please plan to arrive as close to your booking time as possible, this is the time when we will aim to seat your table as we will structure our other bookings around your event. Unless otherwise arranged, food will be served 15 minutes after all guests are seated.
If you have been sent a pre-order menu please make sure that your group’s selections are returned to us, at the very least, 7 days in advance of your booking. This helps us to give you the best service we can, keeps our kitchen running smoothly and allows us to offer you the freshest selection of ingredients in a sustainable and non-wasteful way.
We dislike T&Cs as much as anyone, but we need to stick to them to make sure you and your guests have a fantastic.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For groups of 6 or more guests we will ask to pre-authorise your card details for £10pp to secure your booking and to insure us against cancellation. No money will be taken unless you fail to turn up for your booking or violate the Below & Hidden booking terms.
- Bills are settled on the day of your event, unless otherwise agreed.
- A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill.
- If you have an agreed minimum spend this must be reached on the day of your event. If it is not met then the remaining balance will be charged as room hire. If you are not clear about your minimum spend, please contact our reservations staff before your event takes place.
- 20% VAT is included in all our prices and a copy of the receipt will be provided. A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill which does not contribute towards your minimum spend.
- Groups of 10 or more guests will be sent a pre-order menu and we would be grateful to receive your group’s selection 7 days ahead of your booking. This helps us to give you the best service we can, keeps our kitchen running smoothly and allows us to offer you the freshest selection of ingredients in a sustainable and non-wasteful way.
- All dishes are subject to availability and minor seasonal related changes on the day.
- Understandably guests are not allowed to bring their own food or beverage. Any special arrangements that deviate from this need to be agreed prior to your event.
- All dietary requirements are catered for with adequate notice, please let us know any special requests or dietary requirements at least 24 hours before your booking.
- Final numbers for your event must be confirmed at least 24 hours prior to your booking date.
- All bookings are held for no more than 30 minutes, after which point the booking will be released as cancelled.
Groups of 6 or more:
- Groups cancelling at least 48 hours prior to their booking date will not be penalised.
- Groups cancelling less than 48 hours prior to their booking date will be charged £10 per guest.